Limelight Networks
www.limelight.com Tempe, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Best job I've had

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Limelight Networks full-time for less than a year

ProsThe culture of the Seattle office is second to none. Everyone's working together to make great products. We have almost no conflict between engineering, management, product and sales.

You might not believe this, but as a software team, we get to spend the time we need to deliver high quality, maintainable software, rather than rushed, buggy crap. Both product management and sales respect the engineering team's recommendations and only occasionally oversell / overcommit.

ConsSome of the company policies coming from HQ can introduce unnecessary overhead around things like machine acquisition and deployments, but even this is kept in check by excellent management.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue growing toward the more agile, less process driven ways of doing things. Follow the lead of the Seattle office to develop a collaborative, trust-based environment throughout the entire company.

My experience at Limelight has been amazing, with so many innovative people with the work hard play hard attitude.

Manager (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ (US)

I have been working at Limelight Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fun atmosphere telecommute producing technology that the world uses and will… Cons: Dynamic environment, change is always taking place in effort to… Advice to Senior Management: In my opinion, it is better to delay the launch of a product when it is not ready to protect the brand vs. releasing a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great environment to be creative and grow your skill-set!

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ (US)

I have been working at Limelight Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are many technologies in place so there are always opportunities to learn new things. The management staff is encouraging and always willing to… Cons: It is a smaller company so opportunities for promotions occur less frequently than at some larger companies. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage more interaction between groups surrounding evaluation, purchasing and implementation of software / solutions, possibly create a steering committee. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Limelight Networks.

Worked for Limelight Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Limelight Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Limelight Networks CEO Robert Lento . All reviews posted anonymously by Limelight Networks employees.