Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Solid pay and opportunities for those who seek it.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

ProsWork/life balance, compensation for technical/support positions (i.e. project management, analyst, etc), job opportunities (if willing to relocate) and you are challenged in your job. Senior Management is constantly trying to improve the culture.

ConsAs in any large company than can be some politics and managers who keep you from getting ahead (that's why more employees should take advantage of the relocation opportunities). Some of the hiring internally is unjustified. They need to hire more based on talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile improving, the culture still struggles b/c management often reacts quickly to the issues in front of them (with little thought about long term consequences). Need to improve planning (i.e. hiring ahead of the curve). Work load balances go from very nice after a hiring ramp up, to insane after management ignores the pace of policy growth.

Worked for Liberty Mutual and they treat their long term employees with little respect

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: stable company and in the beginning they cared Cons: micromanaging, stress, closed door with communication Advice to Senior Management: stop with all the different levels of management don't need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Representative

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Incentives incl. bonus and commission Cons: Hours/ Lots of cold calling Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!