LexisNexis Legal & Professional

www.lexisnexis.com
  www.lexisnexis.com
There are newer employer reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Seo Specialist

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in New Providence, Union, NJ (US)
Current Employee - SEO Specialist in New Providence, Union, NJ (US)

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

flexible hours. great team environment

Cons

lack of knowledge. Money driven

706 Other Employee Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional (View Most Recent)

Friendly, professional and enjoyable

Current Employee - Editor in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Editor in London, England (UK)

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional full-time (more than an year)

Pros

One of the best things about working for this company so far is the staff. Everyone on my floor that I've encountered has been very friendly. My manager has been one of the best managers I've ever had and has supported me from day one - there is nothing that I don't feel like I can talk to her about. There is a good range of benefits including pension, life cover and flexible working hours (which make all the difference on those days you can't quite make it out of bed on time!) A great work/life balance, even in the more senior positions it seems. A great working atmosphere all-round with a decent salary.

Cons

Not so much a con but I have heard from people who have spent years in the same department that it is very easy to remain "comfortable" and not progress; although this may be down to the individual more than anything else. Also, there could be a better company bonus scheme.

LexisNexis is a company in the midst of some major changes. We will come out stronger, and poised for significant growt

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at LexisNexis Legal & Professional full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people I work with are great. Also, we have some autonomy and can see a direct effect on the business through our actions.

Cons

Right now the company is going through some painful changes. It causes some uncertainty.

Listen more closely to your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional