Lego Group
www.lego.com Billund, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

A Fun place to work

Consumer Advisor (Current Employee)
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Lego Group full-time for less than a year

ProsLEGO is very well respected brand and lots of people have a special connection with it, so the vast majority of people getting in touch with us are very friendly and just want to chat about their passion and are curious for what the future will bring.

ConsYou need to be able to respect people's fascination with all things LEGO. If you keep on thinking 'grow up, it's just a toy!', then this place is gonna get on your nerves after a while!

As with any job in the UK, the salary is rather low.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpand the business to Eastern Europe

Lego was a great first job for me.

Brick Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Lego Group part-time for less than a year

Pros: -Basic retail experience -Good benefits with Lego products -Very relaxed working environment Cons: Not specifically related to Lego, but basic retail stuff. Having… Advice to Senior Management: -Too many people working, had very limited hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Delivering happiness to the kids, but fighting trench wars inside

Digital Marketing (Former Employee)
Billund (Denmark)

I worked at Lego Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Who doesn't like LEGO? The products are awesome, designers building those products are even more awesome. That is one big luck for LEGO. Plus… Cons: It's all about politics. It doesn't matter how much and how good you work. If you can navigate thick net of politics you get ahead.… Advice to Senior Management: Get better in implementing your visions and strategies through all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lego Group.

Worked for Lego Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lego Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lego Group CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp. All reviews posted anonymously by Lego Group employees.