Larkspur Hotels & Rest.
larkspurhotels.com Larkspur, CA 500 to 999 Employees

It was a finacially rewarding working experience working with this company.

Lead Engineer (Former Employee)
South San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. full-time for more than a year

ProsVery accessible due to availabilities of alternative means of transportation like train, public passenger buses and shuttle buses. Company also gives yearly bonus and salary increases to deserving employees.

ConsFor maintenance purposes, there is no suitable space to perform effective maintenance/repair works. The workshop is too small and ill-equipped for that purpose. Also, the company does not implement a continuous training for maintenance people to keep them abreast of new technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement the long delayed on-line trouble shooting guide for maintenance people.

Fantastic Place to work

I have been working at Larkspur Hotels & Rest.

Pros: Great company with great values. They know how to treat… Cons: Small, and willing to sell assets to grow. Growth within the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing, but don't forget about the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was good at one time

Operations (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great HR deparement- great idea of culture- great people Cons: Managment- ownership group- company values Advice to Senior Management: This company has shut their doors so I have no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Larkspur Hotels & Rest..

Worked for Larkspur Hotels & Rest.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Larkspur Hotels & Rest. CEO Karl Hoagland. All reviews posted anonymously by Larkspur Hotels & Rest. employees.