Kwik Trip
www.kwiktrip.com La Crosse, WI 5000+ Employees

15 year current co-worker

Support Center Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kwik Trip full-time for more than 10 years

ProsKwik Trip has won many awards for as a great place to work -- and that it is! It is truly a place that lives by it's mission -- to treat others the way you would like to be treated and to make a difference in someone's life.

The leadership, stability of the company and future for this organization is very bright. There are many reasons why turn-over is so low -- it really is a great palce to work.

ConsI have no "cons" to share.

Great company to work for with competitive pay at any stage in life.

Team Member (Current Employee)
La Crosse, WI (US)

I have been working at Kwik Trip part-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive starting pay! I began making $8.75 an hour at the store level plus received premium pay of $1.50 an hour for working the overnight… Cons: As with any customer service job, you sometimes will interact… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work

Assistant Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kwik Trip full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people and mission statement. Pay and benefits are very competitive.… Cons: Under qualified Store Leaders make the worker experience and the… Advice to Senior Management: Great time to hire qualified leaders and continue to grow… More

There are newer reviews on Kwik Trip.

Worked for Kwik Trip? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kwik Trip reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kwik Trip CEO Don Zietlow. All reviews posted anonymously by Kwik Trip employees.