I LOVE what I do and Kool Smiles gives me the platform to be able to do it!

Current Employee - Dentist  in  Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Dentist in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Kool Smiles

Pros

The mission is amazingly strong. We provide QUALITY care to the underserved communities. I'm able to do dentistry on the people that need it so badly and I don't have to worry about anything else. I get compensated well for the work I do, relative to the real world of dentistry.

Cons

Sometimes can be chaotic with the number of lives that we change and the population we deal with.

Have more fun and "feel" the offices more. Maybe do work as a PC, OM, DA, etc on a given day so that you can see what they do in the office and the daily challenge.

Other Reviews for Kool Smiles

Doing good while being challenged

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Kool Smiles

Pros

Each day I go to sleep knowing that I have helped made the world a better place by bring dental care access to underprivileged communities.

Cons

The work environment is fast paced and challenging. Not everyone is cut out for this type of environment. The right individuals will succeed.

Promote open communication and vision of the company to the employees. Continue to develop the internal culture as is much appreciated by all employees.

One of the best company in dental industry

Current Employee - Dentist  in  Odessa, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Dentist in Odessa, TX (US)

I have been working at Kool Smiles

Pros

Safe place to be, every DA, Hygienist, Dentist licensed, best compliance program, quality assurance program performed by internal and external auditors, great benefits, we are the diagnostic and treating Doctors, great salary with bonus options

Cons

Kool Smiles provides one of the best places to work in industry, working Saturday for half a day might be considered one of the downsides to work for this company.

Keep doing the great work in serving our communities, thank you for all the support you provide to kool Smiles Dentist

There are newer employer reviews for Kool Smiles.

Worked for Kool Smiles? Contribute to the Community!