There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Great people, ok company

Current Employee - Engineer III  in  Neenah, WI (US)
Current Employee - Engineer III in Neenah, WI (US)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

People are good to work with, problems focus on processes and not the people. Employees empowered and trusted to make decisions. Usually held accountable too.

Cons

Red tape, promotions based on who you know or how well liked and known you are by management. Currently a lot of consultants are giving some not so great advice and Sr mgmt is listening. Pay, career path, and business organization have lacked direction over the past several years.

Middle management struggles between a dedicated workforce and the politics above. Small changes for the better have been good, but not enough. Having to say "yes" all the time or setting unrealistic goals isn't going to turn the company around.

458 Other Employee Reviews for Kimberly-Clark (View Most Recent)

One of the best companies I have ever worked for - brand driven but with people at the center.

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great, smart, caring people - strong business and marketing minds with a culture that is caring and compassionate.

Cons

Living in NE Wisconsin is not as exciting as New York, and the winters can be challenging at times.

We are 140 years old this year - we will only make another 140 if we continue to innovate and grow new brands, not just renovate and improve the current ones.

Well work-life balance

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

great exposure and learning. Well work and life balance. You get to work with senior leadership alot.

Cons

pretty conservative company. Manufacturing finance could be boring and no exciting to some people.

There are newer employer reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!