Kiddie Academy

educationaldaycare.kiddieacademy.com
  educationaldaycare.kiddieacademy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kiddie Academy

I enjoyed my time at Kiddie Academy.

Former Employee - Assistant Teacher
Former Employee - Assistant Teacher

I worked at Kiddie Academy

Pros

The KA I worked out had some very smart, very experienced teachers. I wouldn't say that every classroom was on top of its game, but at least 4 out of 6 were very good. And at least 3 of 6 were excellent. Most of my coworkers were friendly and willing to help you learn new things, etc. They also give an nice discount if you are a parent who would like your child to attend while you are working there.

Cons

I couldn't say whether the benefits were great, because I didn't use them. I already had benefits through my husband's employer. The pay may have seemed like less than one would hope for (despite being the average salary for such a position), but, for me, when the cost of child care was factored in, it was a substantial sum.

The Director did a very good job. The owners didn't seem as if they loved having to constantly tend to the business, but they did what they needed to.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Kiddie Academy (View Most Recent)

Great experience if you want to get into the Education field.

Former Employee - Teacher's Assistant in Syosset, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Teacher's Assistant in Syosset, NY (US)

I worked at Kiddie Academy

Pros

If you want to get your BA or Master's in Early Childhood Education, this is a great stepping stone in heading toward that type of career. You gain experience working with children of all ages.

Cons

Some of the kids can be challenging and it can get stressful at times, dealing with the younger kids, especially the babies.

N/A.

Great place to work

I have been working at Kiddie Academy

Pros

It's like a family, everyone truly cares about the children and each other

Cons

Low pay(but that's normal in childcare)

The owner of the one I work at seems to care more about money then the employees but everyone else is great

There are newer employer reviews for Kiddie Academy