Kiddie Academy

www.kiddieacademy.com

I enjoyed my time at Kiddie Academy.

Former Employee - Assistant Teacher
Former Employee - Assistant Teacher

Pros

The KA I worked out had some very smart, very experienced teachers. I wouldn't say that every classroom was on top of its game, but at least 4 out of 6 were very good. And at least 3 of 6 were excellent. Most of my coworkers were friendly and willing to help you learn new things, etc. They also give an nice discount if you are a parent who would like your child to attend while you are working there.

Cons

I couldn't say whether the benefits were great, because I didn't use them. I already had benefits through my husband's employer. The pay may have seemed like less than one would hope for (despite being the average salary for such a position), but, for me, when the cost of child care was factored in, it was a substantial sum.

The Director did a very good job. The owners didn't seem as if they loved having to constantly tend to the business, but they did what they needed to.

Other reviews for Kiddie Academy

Great experience if you want to get into the Education field.

Former Employee - Teacher's Assistant  in  Syosset, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Teacher's Assistant in Syosset, NY (US)

Pros

If you want to get your BA or Master's in Early Childhood Education, this is a great stepping stone in heading toward that type of career. You gain experience working with children of all ages.

Cons

Some of the kids can be challenging and it can get stressful at times, dealing with the younger kids, especially the babies.

N/A.

Kiddie Academy Review

Current Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Naperville, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Naperville, IL (US)

Pros

The director and my co-workers are very nice and welcoming. Any job where you work with children is awesome! The center is very nice, clean, and professional.

Cons

The owner does not seem to care or appreciate the employees and is only interested in making money. The hours are very long and the pay is not too good.

Be more understanding when it comes to the teachers. Our job is not that easy or simple.

There are newer employer reviews for Kiddie Academy.

Worked for Kiddie Academy? Contribute to the Community!