Keane

www.keane.com
  www.keane.com
There are newer employer reviews for Keane

Weak executive management. Distant from customers.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

I worked at Keane

Pros

Good history prior to acquisition.

Cons

Competitivly weak. Lack of a sound business strategy.

272 Other Employee Reviews for Keane (View Most Recent)

One of the worst

Former Employee - The Best One Word Sub-standard
    Former Employee - The Best One Word Sub-standard

I worked at Keane

Pros

Salary they offer, but that does not count when you list there Cons

Cons

Recently NTT data (a big japanese giant) took over Keane to add it to there fleet, which was a billion dollar lottery for Keane. But with poor management, unethical practice and unstructured teams and staff they killed the charm. It reminds me of a saying "Even if a beggar wins a lottery, he will still buy a gold begging bowl. Before you be an employee of Keane I highly recommend you to go to India and work in a substandard company to learn the following: 1. Cheap tactics to allure clients 2. How to do Fraud in white cloths 3. How to mess up things with a smile on your face 4. Politics to stay in the dirty game 5. How to polish a pair shoes/b.... (only of your boss) 6. Bargain with a street vendor(to get cheap veggies) 7. Forget your personal life because they are buying you by paying installments (I mean salary) 8. How not to listen when you are not inserted (Pathetic Management) 9. How to spoil office culture and make your America job a nightmare. You know what the list is endless and I think they are not even worth of my time... But I came out of that company and want to make other companies and people aware... Stay Away....

Work like an American company, you are lo longer situated in India and can come out of those cheap practices...

Stratefy of the quarter dominated everyone's mindset.

Former Employee - Consultant in McLean, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Consultant in McLean, VA (US)

I worked at Keane

Pros

There was alot of turnover, so you always knew someone to connect with outside the company. Mo one planned on staying longer than the current project.

Cons

The upper management was always turning over. The Caritor personnel hated the old Keane employees. Don't know what has happened since it was sold again.

There are newer employer reviews for Keane