Keane

www.keane.com

Weak executive management. Distant from customers.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Pros

Good history prior to acquisition.

Cons

Competitivly weak. Lack of a sound business strategy.

Other reviews for Keane

One of the worst

Former Employee - The Best One Word Sub-standard
    Former Employee - The Best One Word Sub-standard

Pros

Salary they offer, but that does not count when you list there Cons

Cons

Recently NTT data (a big japanese giant) took over Keane to add it to there fleet, which was a billion dollar lottery for Keane. But with poor management, unethical practice and unstructured teams and staff they killed the charm. It reminds me of a saying "Even if a beggar wins a lottery, he will still buy a gold begging bowl. Before you be an employee of Keane I highly recommend you to go to India and work in a substandard company to learn the following: 1. Cheap tactics to allure clients 2. How to do Fraud in white cloths 3. How to mess up things with a smile on your face 4. Politics to stay in the dirty game 5. How to polish a pair shoes/b.... (only of your boss) 6. Bargain with a street vendor(to get cheap veggies) 7. Forget your personal life because they are buying you by paying installments (I mean salary) 8. How not to listen when you are not inserted (Pathetic Management) 9. How to spoil office culture and make your America job a nightmare. You know what the list is endless and I think they are not even worth of my time... But I came out of that company and want to make other companies and people aware... Stay Away....

Work like an American company, you are lo longer situated in India and can come out of those cheap practices...

Ok

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

Pros

Godd place to start up.

Cons

Not good for Long Haul

You kicked many out of Job during the time of Recession. Well we human are not to adjust ourself for the situatuion, rather we need to change the situation. you did adjustment/ no attempt to change.

Well I dont have that experince to advice but one thing I learned It's situation that got to be changed by us not situation change us.

One small example. When Wright Brothers were in the attempt of making first aeroplane, there was hardly any one who supported their views. But they did not adjust to situation and not beleived that we are mere human who cannot fly. it happened with every inventors, but they did not made adjustment, rather they changed situations.

There are newer employer reviews for Keane.

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!