JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Great company, unless it's IT.

IT Crew Member (Current Employee) Forest Hills, NY (US)

ProsRapid growth fuels lots of work and constant challenges. If you're looking for excitement, airlines have plenty and JetBlue is one of the best. I would recommend working at JetBlue as long as you are not considering IT.

ConsI would not recommend working for the JetBlue IT department under the current senior leadership. Fear and intimidation are not leadership skills. Critique publicly and compliment never is also unacceptable. Additionally, even herculean achievement will not result in career advancement despite the definite challenge IT Crewmembers have with work life balance given workload and staffing. The company overall has had a very difficult time with performance management and IT has been at the head.

Advice to Senior ManagementJudge leadership on their organization's Net Promoter Score. NPS says it all. If you're not listening to it you're either not listening to your people or not treating IT like the rest of the company.

Building relationship

Customer Service (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: Friendly environment, Good salary and path to grow. Cons: Busy schedule, rough hours, more close relationship between crew members… Advice to Senior Management: Better relationship with crew members Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It started out ok...

Airport Operations Crew Member (Former Employee) Long Beach, CA (US)

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: Always busy, never bored. Great people to work with. Hours can be… Cons: Management was often lazy and never helpful. It was very stressful and they cut a lot of hours and by the end of the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what the ground people have to say, give them more employees to get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!