JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Actions Do Not Match Words

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsProfitable company should remain in business for quite a while longer, especially because CEO cuts and hacks benefits to please investors. JetBlue employees are all pretty good to work with so the environment is kind.

ConsCompany leaders say whatever needs to be said to keep the employees quiet, then turn around and do whatever they want. Words do not match actions. When this company was new, we used to feel special and important but now it seems we are each just numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementA dozen years ago, you treated us each very specially. Now it seems like we are just numbers especially with the chopped health care and limited options. Sick family members need health care coverage and you are putting money before people being self-insured and controling cost by taking from workers. Live up to your own values of caring and integrity, please. If every insurance company says a medical condition is covered and you say 'no it's not' then you are being a medical doctor not a CEO.

Great company, but IT is filled with rank amateurs

IT Systems Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hires the friendly social in crowd types from HS. People like to play silly games. Great place… Cons: Get some people who have real talent and let them… Advice to Senior Management: Pic a qualified CIO Joe and Eash Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

...

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: many aircrafts on order, continual growth Cons: high health care premiums and deductibles – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!