JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Very nice company to work for !

Ground Operations (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you enjoy traveling and career advancement this can be a good place to work in, the company is growing and getting better each fical year.

ConsIf you are a full time employee, flexibility can be a little harder since attendance is strictly enfforced. Unless you have no children, no school and just a free individual deducating your free time to working then full time is suitable but other than that part time is the best way to go around.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should make medical benefits equal and lower to all employees. There is no legit reason as to why part time employees have different medical coverage than full timers. Another thing, management should not have increased the 2013 health benefits to the highest the industry has ever seen. Your company calls for "Fun, Safety, Passion and Caring" please try to act what you preach. The company is great no doubt, just a little corners to make straight; thats all. Just remember airlines come and go we seen a few great ones already and they are now trailing; 10+ years in the airline industry is little of time and a lot can change in a long run, but keep shooting for the stars.

Inflight Crew Member

In Flight Crew Member (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Friendly coworkers, great benefits, fun job Cons: crazy hours, crabby passengers, cleaning the mess after flight Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: By far, best company I've ever worked for. Great culture, people,… Cons: Obviously, politics will exist everywhere, but certain departments have their own culture where it's really out of control. The entire company… Advice to Senior Management: Have more processes and standards in place to filter out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.