There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Very positive, the best airlines in the country by far.

Current Employee - Move Team Coordinator in Boston, MA (US)
Current Employee - Move Team Coordinator in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Our values. Safety, integrity, passion, caring and fun. Jetblue lives by them and so do we the crew members. I love the flexibility and the commitment from top management to create a healthy and pleasant work environment. They value our opinion and do their best to make us feel that we are a big contributor to our success. I am looking forward to staying with jetblue til I retire.

Cons

Expanding too fast, but the last couple of year this has been under control. There is really not many cons. The positive out weights the negative by a mile.

Start looking to fly over seas. Get bigger airplanes, but stay focus. I would like to see us fly all over the world and share the jetblue experience throughout. I belive that at some point we're going to have to do it just to be able to compete.

296 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

Beware the BlueJuice

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Intelligent, passionate and energetic people. Mgmt has done a good job of cultivating an innovative culture. Great brand with great ideas, and an exciting place to be.

Cons

Politics get in the way of putting the best work forward. Rapid growth means that integral systems and processes are not in place. This is a good challenge, though.

Grow leaders who will advocate for what's best for the company and their people. The politics sometimes get in way of good work being done.

Great place to work

Former Employee - IT Systems Manager in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - IT Systems Manager in New York, NY (US)

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

People were great to work with and just about everyone loved their work and the company
    Opportunity
    Compensation

Cons

Minimal work/life balance
    Work location is difficult to get to and I did not like the quality of life in New York

Continue to keep close to your employees and listen. From a business standpoint, it was a good decision to stay in New York.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue