JP Kenny
www.jpkenny.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Relaxed professional environment

Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at JP Kenny full-time

ProsSmall - medium size company that provides you with the ability to work independently, yet within a project team. No micro-management of performance; rather, the open door communication and encouragement by all managers and mentors.

ConsClients who do not provide accurate information or change it consistently; scope-creep syndrome. Sense of disconnect when placed in a client's office.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend some time walking about the office and personalizing your time. Attend team-building events and get to know people by site. Help define career growth for employees.

Excellent atmosphere and felt welcomed

Graduate Pipeline Engineer (Former Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I worked at JP Kenny as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I was an intern at the time and I could clearly feel that the team… Cons: When everyone is working on a project and as a new addition to the team, you may get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for.

Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at JP Kenny

Pros: Good company for personal growth. Professional Development is encouraged. Various types of training available. Senior… Cons: Some people are in senior positions despite not being qualified… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up with compensation levels as they rise within the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JP Kenny.

Worked for JP Kenny? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JP Kenny reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JP Kenny CEO Steve Wayman . All reviews posted anonymously by JP Kenny employees.