JELD-WEN
www.jeld-wen.com Klamath Falls, OR 5000+ Employees

Long Hours

Group Manager (Current Employee)
Klamath Falls, OR (US)

I have been working at JELD-WEN

ProsLots of responsibility, good beginner job.

ConsDifficult to move up from Group Manager, hours are quite long and included weekends. Be ready to move around the country if you want to keep advancing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay managment more. Listen to manager's preference for location. I know of two good managers in my short time there that left because management was inflexible about location.

It was a j.o.b.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JELD-WEN

Pros: Friendly co-workers Decent benefits package Convenient for people with kids to take time off… Cons: Didn't pay enough to cover the cost of a place to live in and utilities People with kids were free to take time off often for… Advice to Senior Management: Management could use actual management training. No one had actual experience doing their jobs,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I won't recommend anyone.

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Klamath Falls, OR (US)

I have been working at JELD-WEN

Pros: People are good and friendly. Cons: There is no growth opportunity, no bonuses. The benefits package is just an average. There is no serious performance evaluation and no salary raised.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JELD-WEN.

Worked for JELD-WEN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JELD-WEN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JELD-WEN CEO Philip Orsino. All reviews posted anonymously by JELD-WEN employees.