J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan

Diverse Employer

Current Employee - Business Management Analyst in Columbus, OH (US)
Current Employee - Business Management Analyst in Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

JPMC has a wide variety of jobs at all levels of employment. From entry level through senior positions, there's opportunity for personal growth and advancement.

Cons

Hard to get pay adjustments to meet market wages. Too many good employees have to leave the company to get appropriate pay.

4925 Other Employee Reviews for J.P. Morgan (View Most Recent)

very unprofessional and untrustworthy people!!!

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at J.P. Morgan as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

technical people are good.They do what they say.

Cons

So i had two technical interviews and was called,thru mail by priya dsouza, for an HR round (with a person named bilal ahmed)to the main office in saki vihar mumbai.
    I went to the venue.I was told by a peron named akash, that the HR is not available today.So,they took another technical round after which i was told that "HR will call you,If he doesnt call u at appropriate time,tell him the suitable time and have ur HR discussion.",in his exact words.

I waited for two days and then i followed up with the hr department.they kept telling me it will take some time.
    this continued for two weeks.after that i searched for bilal ahmed's contact no. and contacted him regarding the hr discussion which didnt happened due to his absence.

After two or three days i again called him then he said he didt have a clue if i was supposed to have a n hr interview with him.He said he will check again.
    Next day,i called him again and he told me i woudnt have got selected or he would have information on mee.

So after taking two technical and one surprise technical interview (due to the hr's absence) i was told i didnt got selected and that they dont have any info about me.

I am really frustrated and have created glassdoor account only to warn people about this unprofessional company.Unless u dont have their joining letter in hand dont assume anything.

.Ask your HR's to take the interviews if they schedule it.If its an hr it should be an HR interview and not a surprise technical interview.

London Client Services Internship - Great name, poorly run

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in London, England (UK)
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in London, England (UK)

I have been working at J.P. Morgan as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

-A great name to have on your resume
    -They have good internal learning courses online
    -Great food
    -More relaxed than expected

Cons

-They took very little time to train and no continued training
    -Very little understanding about what you are actually doing
    -Mostly doing the busy work for employees
    -No structure

Try to teach the employees what they are actually working on and help them learn about the company.

There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan