Intralinks
www.intralinks.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Positive Changes Ahead

Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Intralinks

ProsNew CEO and senior leadership breathing fresh life into the company.
We need to our grow our old habits and look forward to the future.
*Everyone* needs to work more cross-functionally and collaboratively, and be held accountable. I feel like we are on a good path.

ConsFormer management style didn't lend itself to clear business strategies that were clearly communicated throughout the company. We have new leadership and I see this changing. Please keep spreading the word and ensuring that everyone is on the same trajectory.

Advice to Senior Management2012 has started out with more clear communication about the company direction and goals. As an employee, this is critical to our success. Set the expectations and hold people accountable. Continue with positive career and professional development programs that have recently launched and help us make this a great(er) place to work.

Positive people working together in a user friendly environment

Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Intralinks

Pros: Career development opportunities Very friendly co-workers Cons: Frequent changes There is a tendency to get very crazy towards… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great working environment with ample opportunities for development

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intralinks

Pros: Great knowledgeable people. Positive friendly attitude in a fast… Cons: Non-traditional hours for most positions. Very fast paced environment.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue hiring knowledgeable educated personnel. Incorporate hands on training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Intralinks.

Worked for Intralinks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intralinks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intralinks CEO Ronald W. Hovsepian. All reviews posted anonymously by Intralinks employees.