Intertek Testing Services NA
www.intertek.com Boxboro, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst Employer To Date

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Intertek Testing Services NA full-time

ProsNot one pro about this company.

ConsWork load was far too much. Management not appreciative of the amount of overtime put in. Disrespectful employees. Favoritism based on race was very common. HR did nothing to remedy office problems. People come and go from this office for countless reasons. There is no work/life balance and you can forget having a social life.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair to all employees and treat them the way you would like to be treated.

tester

I have been working at Intertek Testing Services NA as a contractor

Pros: Good working environment, co-workers and bosses. Cons: There are limited opportunities for advancement. More

Making an effort to improve

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intertek Testing Services NA full-time

Pros: Ability to make money. Good benefits and pro. Travel. Flexibility with home life. Opportunity.… Cons: What have you done for me today mentality. Little appreciation from management. No comraderie between… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize good employees. Increase pay. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Intertek Testing Services NA.

Worked for Intertek Testing Services NA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intertek Testing Services NA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intertek Testing Services NA CEO Wolfhart Hauser. All reviews posted anonymously by Intertek Testing Services NA employees.