Interline Brands
www.interlinebrands.com Jacksonville, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rapid growing company still experiencing growing pains

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe # 1 Pro is my co-workers, self-driven passionate employees. Experts in the field, a large number of tenured employees. Independent work environment. Fairly easy to move within the company to other departments. Flexible vacation days and time off. Sales and merchandising/ product management departments have the highest salaries.

ConsLack of personnel resources. Disconnect between expectations and reality of work load. Executives lack of management direction. Growth opportunities for upper management have ceased with down economy. Low employee appreciation, generates low morale. Lack of processes, so you are left to figure things out on your own. Upper management are work-aholics, working at all times.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to ensure upper management staff values and appreciate employees. Lack of processes, wastes a lot of time trying to figure out who to contact for resolution. More communication between departments.

My time will end soon at interline brands

Warehouse Associate (Current Employee)
Farmington Hills, MI (US)

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people i work with is one of the best things about my job. I learned alot of things about the product we sell at… Cons: 1. The pay raises really suck every year i get 30 cents that covers when they raise health insurance. 2. With wilmar their is NO advancement… Advice to Senior Management: Management I really don't have anything good to say about you guys it's sad i might have respect for 2 of my bosses thats it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

advancement? what advancement?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Interline Brands full-time

Pros: employees are great to work with. very unpredictable Cons: no management support., career advancement is extremely difficult Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees instead of constantly throwing them under… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Interline Brands.

Worked for Interline Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interline Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interline Brands CEO Michael J. Grebe. All reviews posted anonymously by Interline Brands employees.