Interactive Data
www.interactivedata.com Bedford, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Definitely not a place you want to work

Employee (Current Employee)
Bedford, MA (US)

I have been working at Interactive Data full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat amount of paid vacation. Relatively laid back environment.

ConsAbsolutely horrible pay. Absolutely no respect or appreciation for hard work. No rewards for hard work. No incentives for going above and beyond. Owners couldn't care less about you or your well being. No appreciation for how important strong client relationships are. Horrible morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to be billionaires and open your eyes and realize your employees are what made this a great company in the past before you bought the company. You have lost so many good people since you took over and you're only going to lose more as you continue to take down what was a great company...all so you can make extra millions while you nickel and dime and lie to all the hard workers.

Great Company to start your career

Bedford, MA (US)

I have been working at Interactive Data full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very casual working environment. Accessible location and benefits. Cons: Not enough career growth opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company-specific experience . . . Transferable knowledge is limited

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Interactive Data for more than 5 years

Pros: Company has no real competition. Outside of the Customer Service department, tenure at company is high. … Cons: Experience gained and knowledge is very company and industry-specific. Very limited career development and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Interactive Data.

Worked for Interactive Data? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interactive Data reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interactive Data CEO Mason P. Slaine. All reviews posted anonymously by Interactive Data employees.