Interactive Brokers
www.interactivebrokers.com Greenwich, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Non Political but not much room for growth

ProsAlmost zero politics
Job Stability
Senior Management is Ethical
A very competent CEO
The timings are generally ok
Decent year end bonuses

ConsIf you're committed to a stable job with very little growth prospects but decent pay and bonus, then this is the right place for you. For the more ambitious types and non-Eastern Europeans, look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Company is a one man show. If the expectation is global growth and expansion then opportunities need to be extended to non E European employees as well.

If you want to maintain the status quo and not be able to challenge anything, this is the place to be.

I have been working at Interactive Brokers

Pros: Decent benefits except vacation days. You don't have to worry about politics. Senior management is very competent. The Company is very… Cons: Vacation days. Little to no flexibility allowed. Little to no growth potential… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think the management needs any advice as far as the bottom line is concerned. The Company consistently generates good revenue and has a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great place for computer geeks wanting to branch into finance

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interactive Brokers

Pros: Opportunity to advance for doing good job, little or no… Cons: If you stack off, it will be noticed and reflected… Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Interactive Brokers.

Worked for Interactive Brokers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interactive Brokers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interactive Brokers CEO Thomas Peterffy. All reviews posted anonymously by Interactive Brokers employees.