Intel Corporation

www.intel.com
  www.intel.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation

User Experience

Current Employee - User Experience  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
Current Employee - User Experience in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing amount of freedom to cutting edge innovation, user experience based research, design and development. Grow and learn a lot in a very short amount of time.

Cons

Large corporation with a lot of bureaucracy. Projects dont move fast always and things dont always land up in the market. Can find it hard to see things move quickly.

3775 Other Employee Reviews for Intel Corporation (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Undergrad Technical  in  Folsom, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Undergrad Technical in Folsom, CA (US)

I have been working at Intel Corporation as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Create amazing network with the recent college graduates who enjoy having a good time. Very competitive pay and very likely to get job offer if you perform well as an intern.

Cons

Very easy to get lost in the crowd. Management will not check up on you if you are doing sub par work. Very cultural environment and you must be good at breaking cultural barriers.

Excellent software engineering intern experience

Former Employee - Undergraduate Technical Intern  in  Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Former Employee - Undergraduate Technical Intern in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I worked at Intel Corporation as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I was satisfied with pretty much everything (compensation, workload, work environment, etc.) during my internship. I think the people I worked with were what really made it great. My mentors were genuinely interested in me as an individual and in my professional growth. The work was challenging and engaging, but I had more than enough resources and help from coworkers to get through any tough problems I encountered.

Cons

Being stuck in a cube all day is a bit of a drag, though to some extent I think it comes with the job of a programmer. In spite of all of the work they were doing to brighten/open things up while I was there, I don't really feel like the office spaces are any brighter or more cheerful.

I've heard some people complaining about compensation being on the low side for the industry. While I think my compensation as an intern was excellent, having a 30% income tax in Oregon really cut deep on payday. It might be worth taking a look at compensation packages being offered and making sure they stay competitive.

There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!