Do not work here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Integrated Production Services

Pros

If you become friendly with managment you will get ahead.

Cons

Base everything on personal feelings

Make changes if not you will continue to lose your best employees.

Other Reviews for Integrated Production Services

Corporate HSE

Current Employee - HSE  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - HSE in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Integrated Production Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company hired me out of college during the recession, and for that I am thankful. Fun group of people to work with. This job was a great introduction to the oilfield services industry for me.

Cons

Complete lack of corporate culture. Small size of company made advancement difficult. The migration of the office from Greenway Plaza to Greenspoint was depressing.

IT needs much more support. Capitalize on young talent. Pay your people and they may stick around.

Very poor management, if you party and drink with the upper management you advance. Many promises not kept about salary

Current Employee - Pump Operator
    Current Employee - Pump Operator

Pros

Not many to mention. Get a chance to learn the oilfield industry.

Cons

Poor management, poor training program, company just laid off 60 percent of work force! Many guys laid off that worked for IPS several years. Marines, locals all laid off. If you partied with management you kept your job. Poor Equipment, company not wanting to spend money to repair or replace broken equipment.

Very high turn-over of employees due to poor management....many promises not kept. Need to focus on repairing equipment and building back your reputation. Companies do not want to work with IPS due to equipment always breaking down.

There are newer employer reviews for Integrated Production Services.

Worked for Integrated Production Services? Contribute to the Community!