InBev
www.inbev.com Leuven, Belgium 150 to 499 Employees

A brewer that thinks like a banker

Director Marketing (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at InBev

ProsFor non-family oriented young type A men, this is a great place. There is a high expectation of promotable employees to relocate, often. Compensation can be lucrative, but it is highly leveraged against acheiving "KPI's" which some feel are are intentionally set too high.

ConsAnheuser-Busch was acquired by InBev in November of 2008. The legacy A-B people (like me) are generally not happy. The legacy InBev people are generally very happy. Outsiders who join the company now are brought in by the legacy InBev people, so they are generally happy too.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop giving speechs to the employees than include your opinion that of every 500 employees, only 5 or so are truly valuable. Its usually the only part of the speech they remember.

Penny Wise and Pound Foolish

Manager (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at InBev

Pros: In St. Louis, most of the people are still first-rate; carryovers from the "old A-B" when the rewards attracted the best & brightest. This… Cons: If you take a job here, know that you will be doing the work of 2 - 3 people since all departments were cut into… Advice to Senior Management: a) You bought the company so you have the right to run it as you see fit. However, realize that there are vital… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay far away from this place.

Manager (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON

I worked at InBev

Pros: Free beer. People think it's amazing to work for a beer company. You get to go… Cons: The management could care less about the people that work there. They treat employees terribly, have no respect for personal boundaries, force you to work… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that you need to lead with a carrot not a stick. Treat your employees well and they will help you meet your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on InBev.

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InBev reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InBev CEO Carlos Brito. All reviews posted anonymously by InBev employees.