There are newer employer reviews for InBev

Great problems to solve, not so great work experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at InBev

Pros

Tough problems that need solving based on engineering, lots of room to grow within company. Great benefits included of all, even non-union

Cons

Having to deal with union workers every day was pretty abysmal. Lots of hours and lots of expected Over time

40 Other Employee Reviews for InBev (View Most Recent)

Tough culture - focus on compensation only

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at InBev

Pros

Compensation is second to none and long term incentives are extremely good. You'll get rich at this company if you stay for 10 years.

Cons

Very tough culture. No work-life balance. Long hours. Sacrifice long term gains for short term benefits. Tough to manage with 6 P&L's and no global power.

Better understand the US corporate culture in order to make it successful. Be more willing to focus on long-term benefits rather then short term wins.

Not for everyone but I LOVED IT

Former Employee - Ex Finance Director
    Former Employee - Ex Finance Director

I worked at InBev

Pros

Fast changing environment, new and more demanding challenges on a regular basis - you really need to keep up with the pace or you just wont cope and either leave or "be restructured"

Great financial rewards (I was at Director level when we were maxing out on results)

Great development opportunities - not in a formalised way but "on the job" / "sink or swim" stuff which I appreciate isn't for everyone.

Cons

Unless you have the right boss, work / life balance can be a joke.

Development can be to other roles that are outside of your comfort zone which can obvioulsy be a good thing but sometimes the leap is too far;

Keep driving the share price.
    Provide more opportunities to non-Brazilians
    Change the formula for Bud in Europe - it is cr;p

There are newer employer reviews for InBev

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!