Great problems to solve, not so great work experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at InBev

Pros

Tough problems that need solving based on engineering, lots of room to grow within company. Great benefits included of all, even non-union

Cons

Having to deal with union workers every day was pretty abysmal. Lots of hours and lots of expected Over time

Other Reviews for InBev

Good

Former Employee - Campus Ambassador  in  Lille (France)
    Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Lille (France)

I worked at InBev

Pros

Very strong culture of ownership and great top management, which is easily accessible unlike in the other vast organizations. Plus, they produce beer!

Cons

remote office locations, stuck with only one product, sharing of the rooms during the business trips, long working hours, and not many much more.

just keep on doing what are doing the best and work more on Branding because it will be the key in future

Not for everyone but I LOVED IT

Former Employee - Ex Finance Director
    Former Employee - Ex Finance Director

I worked at InBev

Pros

Fast changing environment, new and more demanding challenges on a regular basis - you really need to keep up with the pace or you just wont cope and either leave or "be restructured"

Great financial rewards (I was at Director level when we were maxing out on results)

Great development opportunities - not in a formalised way but "on the job" / "sink or swim" stuff which I appreciate isn't for everyone.

Cons

Unless you have the right boss, work / life balance can be a joke.

Development can be to other roles that are outside of your comfort zone which can obvioulsy be a good thing but sometimes the leap is too far;

Keep driving the share price.
    Provide more opportunities to non-Brazilians
    Change the formula for Bud in Europe - it is cr;p

There are newer employer reviews for InBev.

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!