There are newer employer reviews for Imagination Technologies

Very engineering driven, working on some of the most exciting products in the world with a great culture.

Current Employee - Leading Design Engineer  in  Kings Langley, England (UK)
Current Employee - Leading Design Engineer in Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture is an open one where you're encouraged to work closely with any engineer in any department in any team at any time, to get the right expertise and input into your work so you can do a great job. Nobody is off limits, including the CEO and architecture team, and we work on some of the most exciting and popular consumer electronics on the market, so the satisfaction in seeing people enjoy your work is everywhere.

Cons

There are some growing pains as the company adds staff quickly, and the existing buildings are becoming cramped.

Make sure the engineers lower in the company know that you appreciate their hard work.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Imagination Technologies (View Most Recent)

Exciting, cutting edge company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kings Langley, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros

It is amazing to be involved with technologies that are leading the industry and having a customer base that reads like a who's who of the best technology companies around the globe. The working environment is very positive due to people's genuine enthusiasm for the work we are doing and the fact that all are confident about the company's near and long term potential.

Cons

The learning curves can be quite steep. Many employees have been here for a very long time, so new people can find it harder to integrate and be included.

Fantastic dedication among senior leaders and staff, try to build better communication channels.

A fantastic place to work

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros

Real engineering driven company
    Informal environment
    Senior management REALLY care about employees
    Really fun social events
    Inspirational mission statement/business model

Cons

Location could be better, but really close to London so doesn't matter much at all actually

Keep going with your motivation, inspiration & hard work. Every time we hold a company meeting I am so inspired by what our company is achieving.

There are newer employer reviews for Imagination Technologies

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!