Imagination
www.imagination.com London, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Committed teams delivering innovative work

I have been working at Imagination full-time

ProsGenuinely committed to doing new and breakthrough work (which, of course, comes with all sorts of complications, but also great opportunities). Interesting combination of big, stable clients, and smaller, more nimble ones.

ConsIt's a demanding workplace - it's not enough to have a good idea, you need to be able to articulate it and push it forward. Some complaints about process, but usually from those who are expecting someone else to push a project forward.

Unpaid for too long, no structure to business operations

Marketing Executive (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Ability to expand knowledge and interact with people Cons: Lack of management lead to being unpaid throughout employment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stumped

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Imagination

Pros: Extremely creative excellent place for creative to grow and learn… Cons: imagine clocking 16 hrs a day for 2 months straight that includes saturday and sundays. Would be fine if its purely for something new and… Advice to Senior Management: Start paying attention to the staff voice. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imagination.

Worked for Imagination? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination CEO Douglas Broadley. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination employees.