12049 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

System Analyst

Current Employee - Systems Analyst  in  Maringá (Brazil)
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Maringá (Brazil)

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the biggest Companies in the world. It gives you a good status in front of IT community.

Cons

Depending on the project/account, specially those with Global Services, you won't get too much visibility inside the Company.

To perform feedback about our performance in a periocal basis in order to allow us to improve our skills and the career as well.

Other Reviews for IBM

Excellent company with breadth and depth, a balance of excitement and stability

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunity to work on Big complex deals and projects, large accounts, access to the best in technology and business.

Cons

Management hierarchy is strict, and rules of etiquette, formal. Few if any checks for bad management practice. Escalations are discouraged.

Keep the bar on integrity high, and always find ways to encourage great work.

Interesting

Former Employee - ETI Intern
    Former Employee - ETI Intern

I worked at IBM as an intern for less than a year

Pros

You get to work with the best brains. There is ample freedom given and you have proper hierarchy to work with. Managers are usually helpful and you can Work From Home.

Cons

Because of the hierarchy, the progress in any project is usually slow. It is not as competitive a company as it use to be before and is being overtaken by other companies.

There are newer employer reviews for IBM.

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!