IBM

www.ibm.com
There are newer employer reviews for IBM

Mostly positive time at IBM

I worked at IBM full-time

Pros

Very good processes and procedures from Management, very good benefits, well organized company.

Cons

Employees not valued by the company.

12333 Other Employee Reviews for IBM (View Most Recent)

IBM Review

Former Employee - Intern in Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Intern in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at IBM as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great perks, great people at IBM
    They treat their interns very nicely and are very approachable and relational

Cons

Culture could be a little more exciting, not too many young people working at IBM
    Projects were not too exciting, but you must realize the scope of the work that they do

It's Not Just a Job it an Adventure!

Current Employee - Channel Sales in Austin, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Channel Sales in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at IBM full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

IBM does an excellent job of laying out the corporate roadmap. I understand our vision, priorities and how my role fits into the bigger picture to meet these objectives. I have an amazing manager that trusts me and I am able to execute the best way I see fit. Having the right manager at IBM makes a big difference! Also, must of the US based employees have the option of working from home. That is a huge perk for me! I have the discipline to work from home. I probably work longer house because of it but I really like the flexibility it provides. I also work with some AMAZING people. Like in every company there are good and bad but overall most people at IBM are top notch.

Cons

IBM is a big company and continuing to grow. It's sometimes difficult to find the right person to assist on an engagement. Also, there are inconsistencies across brands.

There are newer employer reviews for IBM