Huntress Group

www.huntressgroup.com
  www.huntressgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England (UK)

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

8 Other Employee Reviews for Huntress Group (View Most Recent)

Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

I worked at Huntress Group full-time

Pros

Good back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

Cons

Management seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Learn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

Fabulous new training programme, great to be back!

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Huntress Group full-time

Pros

I worked for Huntress 2.5 years ago and what I have noticed is that there has been a massive change in the company culture. Before, it was quite a competitive and cut-throat atmosphere and there was an overwhelming pressure to hit targets and make lots of commission.

Now that I have returned, things have certainly changed for the better. All the consultants are now on the same sales floor, so there is more of a cohesive business culture, and the atmosphere is much less pressurized. The consultants are friendly and supportive of each other and there is much more of a customer service focus to the way they work, rather than an overly pushy sales approach.

What is really exciting is the new training programme they have introduced. Rather than being thrown in at the deep end, new employees benefit from a 13 week ‘Route to Success’ course which introduces them to the way things work at Huntress and supports them from the outset.

Everything just seems more tailored to helping the consultants get the most from their career, and in turn makes Huntress a nicer place to work.

Cons

There have been a lot of improvements and I can see the company shaping up to be a great place to succeed.

Keep living the new values. It is definitely making a difference!

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group