Huntington National Bank
www.huntington.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Huntington is a great company to own shares of, not the best to work at.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPlenty of access to senior level management to learn from.

ConsPay, hours, zero perks (literally), lots of turnover, I dont know anyone who has transitioned roles internally - everyone is hired for positions externally, the company overall doesn't value employees - this is evident by the very high turnover rate, long hours, and low pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving a higher emphasis on employee satisfaction would result in less turnover, which results in more efficiency/productivity. Less money would be spent on hiring/training people who will need at least six months to get up to the speed of the individual who left.

Former Employee Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Huntington National Bank

Pros: -great people, good training, comfortable atmosphere Cons: -all depends on your manager at the branch level Advice to Senior Management: -listen to employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience

Personal Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Growing company allows some movement within the organization Cons: Unusual turnover for a stable bank Advice to Senior Management: Review your hiring process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Huntington National Bank.

Worked for Huntington National Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huntington National Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Huntington National Bank CEO Steve Steinour. All reviews posted anonymously by Huntington National Bank employees.