Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Company doesn't return loyalty

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands

ProsYou get payed on a regular basis
Health benefits

ConsGood ole boys network
Management devalues anyone under them
Refusal to recognize good work
Does not give raises to mid level management
Very bad moral among employees and management continues to just move around managers and rehire people known to be bad bosses. They refuse to clean house and get competent management. The get rid of anyone who seems to actually care about employees and the company instead of lining their own pockets.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house. Get rid of Sales Management, Bakery Managemen and almost everyone at Corporate. Make anyone who wants a management job actually work in a bakery and in sales for at least 2 weeks. Get rid of ALL HR employees and hire people that will actually work with employess and management. This will help temper the union issues.

very unsatisfied

Department Head (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: wages are good compared to other companies in same catagory. Cons: treated like second hand citizens Advice to Senior Management: pay closer attention to employees rather on yourself and what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Forget your personal life

Route Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands

Pros: Decent pay and good benefits. Upper management was supportive and… Cons: Typical day began around 4 am and ended around 3-4 pm. The pay is ok but when you consider the amount of hours put in… Advice to Senior Management: New trucks are needed, and they should be equipped with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.