Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com

Every division and department is different

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX (US)

ProsMany long term employees with lots of knowledge. If you were around before or during the bankruptcy, you earned your stripes! Many are open to discussion - they may not agree, but are open to discussion.

ConsWe are too short term focused, especially in the field. Some field divisions its never good enough. You hit a home run, and they ask why the bases were not loaded first? Some still live in the past, during the glory years.

Advice to Senior ManagementField politics and protecting one's own are limiting the success that Hostess could have. Last round of layoffs pushed out some good people, who were cut because of politics, not because of work quality.

I have been with the company for almost 21 years and in the past five years the company has went down so fast

Shipping (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: It is a steady income and provided insurance. Cons: The new upper management is clueless as to how a bakery should… Advice to Senior Management: start compensating your employees for their time. Your management team does not enjoy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

very unsatisfied

Department Head (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: wages are good compared to other companies in same catagory. Cons: treated like second hand citizens Advice to Senior Management: pay closer attention to employees rather on yourself and what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!