Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Horrible place to work!!!

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
New Hope, MN (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands

ProsThe money was ok, a certain supervisor was nice to me. The products they carried were pretty easy to sell.

ConsThey change the rules for daily job routine every week it seemed. The hours are bad my hours there were 3am-1pm or later. No 2 days off in a row you get wednesday and sunday off. Everything that went wrong there seemed to be the saleman's fault upper managment didn't seem they did anything wrong. You drive vehicles that are more than 20 years old with no heat in the winter no air conditioning in the summer and all the maintainance issues you can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow that the salespeople are the back bone of your company and not the problem all the time. You need to get them better equipment to work with like trucks, handheld computers, and carts to carry the products in and out of the stores.

it was a great company to work I miss it.

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Modesto, CA (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: working with people, able to move around all the time. Cons: early mornings, weather changes, long hours. Advice to Senior Management: listening more to sales reps ideas. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Team, Victim of History

Manager, Field Route Engineering (Former Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, great products, good leadership (now). Really enjoyed the vast majority of most of the people I worked with and the… Cons: history of poor labor management decisions. Company struggled to remain relevant because of poor leadership decisions from the past. Failure to copyright the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid of collective bargaining agreements, but don't give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.