Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Upper level Management killed the company!

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIndependence, my customers, the pay (before we were cut back twice).

ConsUpper level mangagement all the way up to the CEO. WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!!! I really wish someone from 60 minutes or Crimestoppers would do a thorough investigation into the actions of this company. What a major scandel!!!! They probably were in cahoots with the union as well. And to tell us half way through the day on Friday November 16th that we need to empty off our trucks and not return to work - what a shallow bunch they are! Honestly, how could a company have over 2 billion in sales and loose MILLIONS each year, I guarantee you one thing, they sure as hell didn't share it with the employees!

Advice to Senior ManagementWell, I guess you won. You got your money and can move on. As for the rest of us hard working dependable employees you dumped on the street, I pray for each and everyone of them and their families, no matter what job we get won't be as awful as this one. Thanks.

bad management

Order Desk (Former Employee)
Emporia, KS (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good pay and benefit package Cons: extremely poor management and decision making Advice to Senior Management: poor management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Failing Company with poor union contracts and poor management.

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: Benefits are good and work schedule is flexible. I'm not… Cons: Company is failing and not profitable. I'm not sure… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.