Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 7,542 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

With the size and resources available HP has the potential to be more innovative and sucessful.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Pontiac, MI (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPeople and work ethic of the Enterpise Service Division. Flexible Work from Home arrangement. Dynamic work environment. Global based company. Opportunities to service many interesting industries.

ConsTools and Process not effective. Lack of career advancement opportunities. Recognition and rewards to employees. Lack of decision and execution of a plan that would address key issues like improvement of Tools and Process.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide on best practices regarding common tools and processes and provide career advancement opportunities to employees.

Amazing place to work at

Intern (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Amazing environment for a work place. People are motivated to work towards better… Cons: Could diversify into newer domains considering the size of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

my Experience is 2.4 yrs

Sales Support (Current Employee)
Chennai (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is one of the good concern Cons: I need to improve my carrier Advice to Senior Management: no idea More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.