Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

A company with great people and great products

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA (US)

ProsFlexible schedule, family friendly, wide range of opportunities, many opportunities for growth, amazing people. Our products are very cool, our process is very fast, it's amazing what we do on a daily basis. I really LOVE it here and everyone I work with!

ConsHaving a tough time with our rapid CEO cycling and direction changes. New site in Vancouver is rather cramped and difficult at times to really spread out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. We need to innovate new disruptive technologies. Printers and PCs have become commodity, smartphones and tablets are the new normal we need to think of new ways to cater to the new market. We need more patience and a longer attention span for developing new goods and services.

my Experience is 2.4 yrs

Sales Support (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is one of the good concern Cons: I need to improve my carrier Advice to Senior Management: no idea More

Amazing place to work at

Intern (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Amazing environment for a work place. People are motivated to work towards better… Cons: Could diversify into newer domains considering the size of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!