Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

HP is overall a great company

Technical Consultant IV (Current Employee) Richmond, VA (US)

ProsHP is family focused and cares about employees they are working out the kinks of keeping good employees and dropping dead weight. I think over all HP is going to preform more to the standard of the client and focusing on things that drive the market.

ConsHP is poor in giving salary and bonuses, they seem to care more about holding the money they have vs. putting it into the employees. They don't seem to understand that with out us they have no business.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about keeping up with competitors salary ranges.then about making a buck, keep the people you have happy and not worry so much about how large your margin is. Also we are a HW company not a software company.

ok

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: people, facilities, brand, global, great products Cons: pay and promotions no good Advice to Senior Management: start nurturing innovation and people. Change environment to support innovation More

Good opportunities, great flexibility and work environment, good employee engagements. Coomon concern could be pay.

Software Firmware Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: resourcefulness, flexibility, employee engagement and benefits, growth opportunities across departments… Cons: stable pay could be a common employee's concern Advice to Senior Management: consider higher revised pay to avoid those who leave just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!