Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)

www.hearttoheartintroductions.com

Extremely Organized Matchmaking Company

Dating Consultant (Current Employee) Vienna, VA (US)

ProsGood Atmosphere, good team of people, superb management, and huge database of customers. This company works for the consumer in the matchmaking industry. We are all highly educated with psychology degrees and the company continues to train us at different matchmaking institutes.

ConsWe get paid salary, no commission. I'm unsure why they don't pay us commission. We get a bonus, but that is only when we get a person married.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoy working for the company, but when you are a consultant it gets tiring and frustrating with no break, it would be nice to give us a little more breaks. Stop with the Up system for clients.

I love this Job!!!

Professional Matchmaker (Current Employee) Vienna, VA (US)

I have been working at Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Matching people up to the right person. Making their dream come true.… Cons: Not getting paid commission on sales, getting paid a salary… Advice to Senior Management: Give us more time off, but overall I love the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland).

Worked for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)? Contribute to the Community!