Harte Hanks
www.hartehanks.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Good for entry level customer service experience

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSteady hours and pay, there are some good people that work there. Professional environment, good trainers. Location in Austin is pretty nice. If you are looking for a decent job to start out with getting experience it is a good place for it.

ConsNot a lot of room to advance, pay is on the low end of customer service jobs. When I worked there they did not give raises. Wouldn't recommend as a career choice as the options to move up are few and far between.

It's not hell, but you can see it from there...

Account Supervisor (Former Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Harte Hanks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not bad if you want a job that you won't… Cons: The company does not care about it's employees, customers, or partners. Employees at anything under the upper management level are treated like morlocks. … Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees from time to time, most of them are hard-working, intelligent people that have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Easy seasonal work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Shawnee Mission, KS (US)

I have been working at Harte Hanks as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Plenty of time between calls, only really busy a few times over… Cons: Seasonal, nobody sure if they will have a position lined up when project is over. Low pay,… Advice to Senior Management: Even with attrition of people leaving for better jobs, call center is absurdly over staffed. I'm not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Harte Hanks.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harte Hanks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harte Hanks CEO Robert A. Philpott. All reviews posted anonymously by Harte Hanks employees.