Google
4.2 of 5 2,101 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

The best company I've ever worked for!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Google full-time for more than a year

ProsChallenging work environment, you get to learn a lot, especially in the beginning, huge scale of the projects, incredibly smart people, cool office space, perks (stock option and bonuses) and (healthy and yummy!) food. Variety of domains and products, you can always find something for yourself if you decide to change the project.

ConsDifficult to get a promotion (you may get frustrated after a while), often have to work late, working from home is rarely an option, not so many career opportunities outside Mountain View, the most interesting projects are focused there.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward long term and experienced employees.

Google in my head

Banjarbaru (Indonesia)

I have been working at Google full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I Think is the best job to used it Cons: I am not sure, because this company strong Advice to Senior Management: Forward continues to develop ideas and creativity No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great career start and lots of opportunities within and outside the company

AdWords Associate (Current Employee)
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Google full-time for less than a year

Pros: in my relatively short experience so far, I have to say it's been a wonderful experience of working in a highly dynamic company with very… Cons: the process of performance review might be more transparent. It is also highly dependent on your manager, which can be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.