Goldcorp
www.goldcorp.com Vancouver, Canada 5000+ Employees

It's a great place to grow!

Rather Not Tell (Current Employee)
Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Goldcorp

ProsIt is a growing company with lots of opportunities.
We are treated fairly and with respect
Our compensation and benefits are probably best in class.
Goldcorp represents all that is positive and challenging in the mining industry: A wide variety of geographic locations, leading edge technology, many different cultures and constantly changing production challenges.

ConsThe senior leadership team is distant, inaccessible and seemingly not interested in the rest of the company.
Other than that, we really cannot complain!

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide us with your thoughts on where we are, where are going and what you think makes Goldcorp a great company. Providing this type of info only to investors DOES NOT COUNT!!!!
It is clear that you are not a unified team. Please rectify that.

Goldcorp - Marigold

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee)
Valmy, NV (US)

I worked at Goldcorp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very good people and leadership, positive work environment, great compensation… Cons: Fairly remote location, short-term financial limitations, changing ownership Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, great benefits, committed to communities and environment, experienced and great leadership.

Valmy, NV (US)

I have been working at Goldcorp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Low costs, great people, company commitment to people and their development, company commitment… Cons: Few properties in USA, means few US opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Keep overhead costs low, keep organization lean and efficient. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Goldcorp.

Worked for Goldcorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Goldcorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Goldcorp CEO Chuck Jeannes. All reviews posted anonymously by Goldcorp employees.