Gilt Groupe

www.gilt.com

Growing startup

Software Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsThe people are amazing and there are a lot of interesting projects to work on. From an engineering point of view, it is open to new ideas and you get to learn very quickly about fashionable new technologies.

ConsCareer development has not quite been thought through in a meaningful way. While there would be Director and VP openings once in a while, upper management usually hires from outside.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on developing talent and leadership from the people you already have. A lot want a bigger role in the company and are forced to find this elsewhere.

The perfect place if you're motivated and under 25. Otherwise, you must have that energy.

Director (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Gilt Groupe full-time for more than a year

Pros: Intelligent peers, and demanding of excellence. Great experience. Cons: The job takes over your life, in reality and on social media.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for,

I have been working at Gilt Groupe full-time

Pros: Amazing culture, great people and benefits ! Cons: None that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Gilt Groupe.

Worked for Gilt Groupe? Contribute to the Community!