Georgia-Pacific Corporation
www.gp.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Good place to work

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

ProsNice place to work because everyone is friendly and helpful. Laid back environment and easy to take vacation days. People are knowledgeable and other departments will help each other.

ConsNot much room to move up. Pay is not as competitive because same job for other companies has a much higher salary. But this company looks good on a resume because it is a well known corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore competitive salary

Great place to work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Harrington, DE (US)

I worked at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people to work with. Company that values their employees and… Cons: Needs more organization of inventory and shipping department. Big turn over… Advice to Senior Management: Find a solution to eliminate turn over of personnel. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, good people

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Professional working environment, respectful management. Now that Georgia Pacific is a private company (purchased by Koch Industries) a lot of the corporate bloat… Cons: Big company slower to make decisions. Management has good philosophies "Market… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace Market Based Management. Find ways to keep senior team members… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia-Pacific Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia-Pacific Corporation CEO Jim Hannan. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia-Pacific Corporation employees.