Georgia-Pacific Corporation
www.gp.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

GP corp is super high one the safety aspects of plsnt operation!

Line Take Off Forklift Op/Shipping Loader (Former Employee)
Surrey, BC

I worked at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI previously state Geogia Pacific take their safety to the highest level. As well as in a greviance situation there is always a fair compromise usually worked out.

ConsBiggest concern I have for the local Plant - Edmonton Alberta, they had no problem letting the facility go on s six month strike, while management was force to run the board line/crossing the picket line.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more consistent with knowing the ground floor workers. Remember, U hired human being with different stories to life and really try to understand: you work with what you get. Maximize this realization and the crew dynamics go up and so does work effort/attitude.

Great Company

I have been working at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Pros: Great benefits and great coworkers Cons: Some travel but on an as need basis Advice to Senior Management: Continue what you are doing. Very dedicated managers willing to… More

All in all a good company to work for.

Reliability Engineer (Former Employee)
Fairfax, SC (US)

I worked at Georgia-Pacific Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Chance for advancement, excellent pay. Cons: Some of the managers are given more power than they… Advice to Senior Management: Look closer towards the managers to ensure they are following… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia-Pacific Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Georgia-Pacific Corporation CEO Jim Hannan. All reviews posted anonymously by Georgia-Pacific Corporation employees.