General Dynamics Land Systems
www.gdls.com Sterling Heights, MI 5000+ Employees

Very strong

Sterling Heights, MI (US)

I have been working at General Dynamics Land Systems full-time

ProsManagement varies, but my department is very strong in empowering employees. Interesting challenges pulling together major projects.

ConsProcesses are overly burdensome, and the ups and downs of working on government contracting make for some uncertainty about what kinds of work will be coming.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the value add to the customer, especially on fixed price contracts.

Average Work Enviroment

I have been working at General Dynamics Land Systems

Pros: 9/80 Work Schedule Lots of different opportunities Cons: Some people just don't get it. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good compensation but poor work environment.

Mechanic S-2 (Current Employee)
Auburn, WA (US)

I have been working at General Dynamics Land Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very well paid relevant to required skill level and accountability. … Cons: Heavy sacrifice for those with families. Waste of tax dollars. Poor mangement and… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to manage talent. Fire incompetents and promote… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on General Dynamics Land Systems.

Worked for General Dynamics Land Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Land Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Dynamics Land Systems CEO Mark C. Roualet. All reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Land Systems employees.