Gardner Denver
www.gardnerdenver.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

Gardner Denver Thomas historically has been a pretty good place to work

Sheboygan, WI (US)

I have been working at Gardner Denver

ProsIt was well known that GDT was a leader in its field and has been a nice place to work over the years. The workforce has historically been very, very stable. That showed that GDT was indeed a good place to work. Management gave employees support in medical emergencies.

ConsNo employee wellness program to speak of. Also, there was no formal training programs until recently.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining programs for sales personnel and for mid-level and upper management would benefit the company.I would also establish an employee wellness program.

Great place to work.

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Gardner Denver full-time for less than a year

Pros: The entire environment is grand. Leadership has a vision… Cons: Could use better benefits, work life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Worklife balance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst Experience Ever

I have been working at Gardner Denver

Pros: They are really flexible with working from home or when… Cons: There are to many to list. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Gardner Denver.

Worked for Gardner Denver? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gardner Denver reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gardner Denver CEO Michael M. Larsen. All reviews posted anonymously by Gardner Denver employees.