There are newer employer reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

Growing and energetic company that provides challange and reward!

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to see your input and suggestions put into action;
Management cares about the employees;
Ethical, honest and fair work environment;
Rewards hard work and initiative;
Open to new ideas and process improvement.

Cons

Never a dull moment, but that is the nature of the business and services that GAPSI provides.

20 Other Employee Reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (View Most Recent)

Mgmt is so disrespectful to staff.

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Reston, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA (US)

I worked at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time for less than a year

Pros

They hire recent college grads with no experience.

Cons

Management will purposely try to humiliate you in front of others, question you during meetings, and persisting if they see you are nervous. I've never ever been treated so badly by an employer. When I first started working there I found out about the high turnover, but I decided to stay. The pay is terrible. Recruiters make about 28k with some commission and the workload is unbearable.

The cheapness at this place is ridiculous, you can't have new paper, you have to constantly use used paper. You can barely get any supplies for yourself. And the office seating arrangement is strange, you sit RIGHT NEXT to your manager and others, practically touching elbows.

Health insurance is VERY expensive, and there's absolutely no work/life balance whatsoever. They want you in the office for NINE hours, they tell you you can have a one hour lunch break but that's impossible with the workload.

And the most absurd thing of all: they make you memorize their motto which is like 100 words and you have you write it down by memorization in your first couple of weeks there.

Have some respect for the people that work for you and maybe people will stay. These are the same people that have made you wealthy, treat them right.

Wonderful Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Program Officer  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Program Officer in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

My contract manager at GAPSI is wonderful - she's very hands on and clued in to what's happening in my office without being intrusive. She works well with my bosses and communicates openly. As a whole, I think GAPSI treats employees very well!

Cons

There were some hiccups in the hiring process, including having to resubmit a form over and over again because of their clerical errors. This was at the very beginning, however, and once I was hired things went much more smoothly.

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

Worked for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)? Contribute to the Community!