Foster Wheeler

www.fwc.com

my experiense with foster wheeler has lead me to believe in myself at a different level, my exspectations are greater.

Current Employee - Combo, Welder/Foreman  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
Current Employee - Combo, Welder/Foreman in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Pros

Quality from experience from different crafts coming together to do a project is as smooth as butter.
productivity from comittment is a powerful goal for the hard workers on site.
The respect that people give to one another for safety for us and our families.
The kindness of each other to at least be a some what family through the others of the day we got to spend together.

Cons

dont really hav a down , only because i worked for other companies before and never really had such a respect for any company such as this one.

maybe, the lack of communication when one is tryin to tell the reasons of missing work or maybe late. Being a female, and a mother, my responsibilty as a parent is kids first... their education their health, ect. dnt shut us out cuz were trying to explain.

Other reviews for Foster Wheeler

Truly enjoyed working there! Tried to loosen up the place and individualsand make it fun for everyone to come to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

nice bldg. and good location. Flex time Great. Catered lunches you can buy and a lounge was build.

Cons

a mens world there. some managers have never been managers and are promoted to rapidly into positions. Hard to get kudo's

To much mgmt. turnover. PM's need to be more involved on Projects and keep employees that are able & willing to communicate with Clients. The procurement dept. needs a make-over (no personality)

About the Firm

Current Employee - Senior Buyer  in  Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Buyer in Chennai (India)

Pros

Good culture & nice working admosphere.

Cons

vertical growth chances are seems to be low.

encourage people for growth

There are newer employer reviews for Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!